photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

A Car Full of Multi-Colored Balloons!

So the other night, Lance and I sat and worked on an essay for a while and then watched a show. When I finally had to leave, he walked me out to my car and I just about freaked out when I saw something in it. I thought maybe someone was finally going to steal it or had vandalized it, but alas, it was full of balloons! That sneaky boy had one of his room mates do it so I wouldn't suspect a thing!
You should have seen my hair by the time I had driven home... I looked like Medusa from the static ha ha!
When I got home I realized that there were papers in the balloons! I had to sit and pop each one to get out a piece of paper with a letter written on it!
After lots of popping...
I deciphered this message. It's in Swedish. Translation: "Would you like to go to the dance with me?" YES I would Lance! You are the best ever!