photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Double Date with the Heyers

On Thursday Evening Lance and I had a double date with Justin and Charlotte! We got to meet little baby Miles for the first time! He pooped on me and Charlotte said that he has only ever pooped on her before so that must mean he loves me already. We played with him and fed him all night. For dinner we had some Buffalo Wild Wings, which gave me flash backs to Lance and my first date. Then they started teaching us how to played a card game called "Hand and Foot" which was waaay fun! We finished off the night by watching "Tron" and I was so glad we got to see them! I wish I had remembered to take a picture of all of us, but I did snap some of Lance and Miles. :)
SO cute :) He and Miles had some serious staring contests. We love the Heyers!