photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Ice Skating with Lance

Last night we went ice skating and it was the first time I have been in about a year and a half! It was so fun! There is a little outdoors rink in the middle of downtown Phoenix with Christmas tree, lights, and Christmas music playing the whole time. It is beautiful!
I was a little wobbly at first until I got going. I felt pretty good about it until Lance started skating around backwards and I failed miserably lol
However, I did not wipe out once, so I was happy! :)

Ah yes we could be professional figure skaters if we truly wanted to :)
The trees around the rink...
The cute guy that kept flirting with me in the rink... :)
And here you have Lance and I combining our creative sides...




Such a lovely night for a skate with a sweetheart :)