photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

The Night We Met, This is What I Posted:

For FHE this week, we did pumpkin carving. We had a contest to see who could carve the most spiritual pumpkin! Brooklynn, Cori, Emily, Kayla, and I were at a table working furiously on our pumkins. :)

The de gutting was nasty... I'm confused as to why I can work on a cadaver without flinching and do other things that most people would freak out at, but gutting a pumkpin is gross. Does that make any sense?



After a good hour and a half of work, 2nd Ward brought in their pumpkins of the contest. Their pumpkins of Brother Kimball and a pirate, however, were not as spiritual as the pumpkins we had lined up...
Oh yeah... Angel Moroni. Woot!
Other pumpkins our ward carved that blew away the competition were:



The Salt Lake Temple...
The Tree of Life (complete with iron rod)...
President Monson...
Even Jesus!
CTR...
And we had to throw a Sparky in there too. :) Wow U3 has got talent!
Ileva and I after the contest :) My New Zealand girl