photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

The Stake Halloween Party

This week for FHE we had a stake Halloween party, which was waaay fun! Brooklynn and I wore my Tae Kwon Do stuff and Cori went as Daphne with her awesome red wig!
All us Mormons getting it on with the Cupid Shuffle :) I look ridiculous!

But who cares if they look ridiculous in the moment at a dance like this... Sometimes it's fun to look ridiculous. I try to do so daily :)

John and Quinn as Cave Men :)
Lance was Antoine... You know: "Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife! And hide yo husband!" Ha ha!
One of my FAVs was Kayla! She was Giselle from Enchanted and she was in character! :)
Second ward bishopic and wives! How awesome are they?! :)