photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Everyday an Adventure

Lance and I have such fun adventures! Now going out to dinner with another couple may not seem like an adventure to you, but it is to us! We went on a double date this week to Babos Italian Eatery with our friends Amber and Darren. It was a new place and I love the alfredo that I ordered. The company was fantastic as well! We also had a pool party with my family and that left us satisfied and sunburnt. :)

This week I also finished building my photography website which can be found at www.freckledlemonade.com and I spiced up this $1 B and $1 frame to make our bathroom look awesome! What adventures await next?! :)