photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Happy Two Month Anniversary!

I am still pretty in love with the whole "we get to have an anniversary every month because we are newlyweds" thing. :) For our two month anniversary, we exchanged cards, but when I came home from work, this is what I found- Robot styrofoam man with sunflowers and a present just for me!
See we had just finally purchased a table and Lance had put it together and used the styrofoam from the box to spice up the presentation of my AMAZING gift! What was the gift?
Well it was none other than a brand new Tangled Rapunzel Barbie doll! I kept telling him I felt like a little kid when I saw it and I wanted it ha ha! She now sits perfectly on our TV and compliments all good movies that we watch!