photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

A Night of Pictures and SubZero Fun!

So since I am a photographer, I am constantly lookinf for locations to shoot pictures. So a little over a week ago, I made my husband dress up and come with me to test out some places to shoot pictures. They all turned out great!









Yes we shot all the pictures ourselves. We are like magicians with a tripod! :) So now that I have some new location ideas, if you want pictures done please contact me! Then afterward we went to SubZero which was sooo COOL! (literally) They dump the base and flavors and toppings in a bowl...
Spray it with nitrogen so it freezes right before you eyes...
And BAM! They created icecream to your exact specifications as you watched! So neat!
Turned out to be a great adventure of a night!