photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Sometimes is not All the Time.

Sometimes you have two years of school left and you have to sit in a room for eight hours straight for classes... Sometimes your work schedule of your three part time jobs and your husband's work schedule clash so you don't see each other except for a few hours when you are sleeping next to each other... Sometimes you work on homework for hours and you don't even seem to make a dent in what you still have to do. Sometimes you are doing a photoshoot that took you a month to finally schedule and then you SD card fails mid shoot and you even lose the pictures you already took... Sometimes it's just a bad week.

But sometimes is not ALL the time.

All the time I try to remember that finishing school will help me in life and I am blessed to be able to do it. All the time I need to remember that it's a good thing that we have work and can pay for what we need. All the time I am so happy to sleep next to my husband. All the time I get the satisfaction of an artist when I look at the photos I have taken for people. All the time I am thankful for a husband who will drive me to Walmart at midnight to get me ice cream and make me smile.

And all the time IS all the time, even though sometimes is not. I get to be with him ALL the time.

ALL the TIME = ETERNITY