photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

4 Months & Still Smoochin'

So something happened last week... something I thought would never happen. I FORGOT our four month anniversary! Granted I was sick, overloaded with homework, making lesson plans, getting up at seven to try to fly out the door... In all of the chaos of the morning last Wednesday, Lance handed me a long thin package. I was totally confused. I opened it to find the exact Happy Deliveries print that I had been wanting so badly! He just smiled and said, "Happy anniversary Pumpkin," and kissed me on the cheek. You think he is a great husband? That's not even the half of it. I never told him where the print was from. I just texted him a tiny cell phone shot of a computer screen with the print on it several weeks ago. The picture didn't have the Happy Deliveries address or anything! He literally typed the words from the quote in on google and searched through everything until he found the print and its origin! Now that is an amazing husband! So the lovely print is now hanging in my bathroom along with my other favorite stuff...
Made these...
Made this...
JoAnn's on $6 clearance...
The happy corner of my lovely bathroom with the new addition! LOVE IT!
So I thought that was a great gift, but the little reminders of love did not stop there. Lance packed my lunch for me for my day at the elementary school student teaching. When I opened it at lunch, I almost started crying in front of my mentor teacher as I read the sweet note he had written for our anniversary... Then to top it all off I worked really hard on homework before he got home, we got the wedding cake out of the freezer, munched on that, and watched a movie. (We had heard from several reliable sources that wedding cake is basically not edible after being frozen for half a year, let alone a year, so we went for 1/3 year cake)
So there is is... We have been married for 4 months now. That is 1/3 of a year! Woo hoo! Best 1/3 year of my life. I have the best husband ever!