photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

The Day I Had Been Alive for Two Decades

So on my birthday morning (which is usually something like Christmas morning for me) I woke up to find this...
My husband had put up streamers all over the ceiling and then he handed me this...
It was a treasure map to find a clue! I had to find a ton of clues and the corresponding puzzle pieces that went with them. I kept thinking how this was already the best birthday ever!
Once I found all the piece hidden around our apartment, I taped them all together to read the message my husband had written. See that word? Yeah that says Hawaii! :) Hooray! Next weekend (since we both worked on my birthday) we have been able to Saturday, Sunday, Monday off and we will be going to Hawaii! We may be poor college students, but we are poor college students with flight benefits!
Then to top off the fun before we both headed to work, we went to Planet Smoothie and picked up my FREE birthday smoothie! Yay free stuff!
Then off Lance went to win some bread (i.e. breadwinner) and I went to swing by to see my siblings before I did the same. They had made me birthday chocolate chip cookies :)
This is the AWESOME card that Mathea made me all by herself. Impressed? There's more...
It was a pop up! Sweet! :)
And this is the AWESOME card that Jonas made me. Confused? Let me explain what it is. It's a birthday card in the shape of our apartment.
Here is the Happy Birthday part...
Here is the part where my red truck is parked outside...
And here is the part where Jonas, Lance, and I are inside holding hands. Jonas explained that you can tell which one Lance is and which one I am because we are wearing our wedding rings. See the pointy one? That's mine ha ha! :) I love that clothes and such are unecessary, but wedding rings must be included. I have the best siblings! I also got a lovely acapella Swedish happy birthday song over the phone from my brother, Kaj. We all miss him so much! (He is up at BYU in Utah)
What a fantastic birthday! Oh and one more thing... my gift from my parents was a DREAM come TRUE! They got me a flash so I can continue wedding photography! LOVE!