photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Goodness Gracious!

Yesterday I won my first blogger award! I was nominated by Katie from Sparky
and was honored to be thought of! I was also tagged in a game where I am supposed to post seven random facts about myself. So here goes:
  1. I have never worn a pair of matching sock since my mother stopped dressing me at at eight. (except for once because my boss at work insisted that I wear matching black socks - I only did it once and then just made sure my pants covered my socks)
  2. I would like to someday own a pair of TOMS when I have a few more Washingtons in my pocket.
  3. Sometimes I am in the middle of doing something and all of a sudden I start thinking in poetry. I have to stop what I am doing and write it down before it disappears.
  4. My favorite flower is a red sunflower and unlucky for my husband, they are really hard to find!
  5. I like to pick up anything that I drop with my feet and my toes. I thought I was a wierdo until a girl in one of my classes wrote that that was why she was unique. Guess we are samers!
  6. I like the word samers sooo much more than twinners, which is what most people use.
  7. I love Harry Potter references... My friend texted me the other day and she was trying to say, "Perfect." Instead she texted, "Prefect." I got so excited lol.
Well there you have it! Seven random facts about me! And one that's not so random? I love this guy!