photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

My Husband is an Artist

Here are some pictures I forgot to post with my rain post. This is my hubby snapping a picture of himself soaking wet from the rain so I could see that he had gone out to put bowls out and catch me some rain. He is so adorable!
Here we are after our rain dancing escapades!
And speaking of my husband... I think he is such an artist. Not that he paints or anything, but the other night while I was working on homework I asked him to bring me an orange... And he did:
I think this is worthy of being called art. :)

P.S. My Fall Photo Shoot Giveaway ends tomorrow so be sure to enter. There are instructions at the end of the "It's This Relationship I Have with the Rain" post. :)