photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

BONES!!!

So one thing that has made me very happy recently is the new season of the only TV show that I actually watch... BONES! :) For the season opener I finished class in Tempe and drove straight out to Glendale where Sampson, Angela, and more of my ASU friends were anxiously waiting for me so they could start the show! (sorry for the phone pictures)
This was a very serious matter and they had to take the necessary precautions.
Needless to say, IT WAS AWESOME! The entire culmination of my Bones watching career has been waiting for these episodes where Bones and Booth are finally together and can admit that they love each other. And they are still and unstoppable crime team!
It was a very special occasion so we even broke out the sparkling cider afterward in celebration!
Welcome back Bones! I've missed you!