photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Lately

Lately I realized that "just because flowers" are the best kind of flowers to get. :) Yay for the best hubby ever!
Lately I realized that sometimes shooting the most random picture turns out really neat.
Lately I realized that date night is the only thing that motivates me to get through the week sometimes!
Lately one of our date nights was a double date with my parents because it was my mom's birthday! Happy birthday mom!
Lately my love for my husband has grown as we have spent time together. He is the best.

And lately I offered my blog friends an awesome deal for their Christmas card pictures! Check out the post below! Have a lovely day guys! What have you done lately?