photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

A Little Sleepover

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We certainly did and I'll post about it soon! In other news, we had my baby brother spend the night with us last week. He had the whole week off for a Fall Break and when my mom asked him what he wanted to do he said, "Play with Siri!" So he came over one evening and we read with him. His favorite books right now are The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books so we were laughing as we took turns reading one of those.

The next day Jonas immediately wanted to decorate our house. He was very disturbed by the fact that I still had a pumpkin gel cling on our window and took it down. He then made Lance get out all of our Christmas decorations. So those will be up soon! We then had a picnic for lunch in the park area of out apartment complex! Lance cooked bacon and eggs and I fixed up Swedish pancakes so we had breakfast for lunch!
Lance stealing Jonas' bacon...
We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. There was a breeze that was just perfect like a spring day (except we get them in November). We blew bubbles as Jonas chased them around.

We then played Velcro catch with the paddles, which I haven't done since I was little.
It was loads of fun!
Jonas also jump roped and we played a bit of Frisbee. I certainly do love my boys! They make my world go round. Just miss my brother who is in Utah a lot!
We had so much fun... as always!