photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Disappeance Explanation & Christmas Card Fun!

Hey guys! Sorry I disappeared for a while! The day after I finished finals we left for Oakland to see Lance's family for the Christmas season for a few days. We just got home and it was so much fun! I'll post more about it soon! In other fun news, check the post I am in on Alyx's Blog!

Oh and here is our very first Christmas card for all to see! It's a little blurry from the screen shot so sorry about that. We ordered them from Costco and then half way through putting them in the envelopes spilled water all over them. We freaked out but GO COSTCO! They weren't even ruined! They dried just fine! I'll post our Christmas letter soon too! It's funny!