photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

One Year Ago & Random Fun (Break from Finals Studying)

So it's December and one year ago on December 28, 2010, I was in Sweden. That's where Lance surprised me... twice. Once with the fact that he was in Sweden to see me. Twice with a ring while we were taking pictures in front of the Stockholm, Sweden temple. Here is a sweet moment from that memory. I love Lance so much...I'm so grateful that he asked so that I could say yes. :)


Also Emma from Race & Emma tagged me in this questionnaire so I'll keep it going and take a little break from studying for finals (only two left by the way).

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
As short as my name already is, several of my family members shorten it more and call me Ri. Sounds funny, but they have called me that for so long that to me it sounds as much my name as Siri. Other nicknames are Lilla Reb (Lilla means little in Swedish), Baliri, Tjockis (means fatso in Swedish because I was a chubby baby), and Bug.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
When I am deep in thought I will stand on one leg with my other foot on my knee. My mom says I look like a flamingo when I do it.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Ummm... I don't really think so. Just basically going without Lance for any long period of time. I'm glad he doesn't have to travel for work.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Any song I like... Recently it's been "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Little things that don't take any effort... leaving a cabinet door open, throwing a shirt on the floor when the basket is six inches further, etc

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I get sick to my stomach when I am nervous and I can't focus on anything.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
My first stuffed animal was Gleason and he is a small bear that is really old. I still have him and I actually wrote a post about him not too long ago.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I don't drink coffee or go to Starbucks often, but when I do go, I always get the double chocolate chip frap!

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I don't preach beauty rules, but I was taught to take my makeup off before bed and I never really do that.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I don't shower... ok I do, but it's my business where I face lol

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I walk on the knuckles of my toes effortlessly and I can put my legs behind my head.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Totally depends on my mood. I have salty or sweet moods.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Oh pish!" (Usually followed by Lance exclaiming, "Posh!")

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Depends on if its summer or fall... we actually only have two seasons here in AZ. My favorite jammies are soft purple pants with Thumper (from Bambi) on them and any T-shirt.

To continue the fun I'll tag...



and

Vivian of A Dance for 5

Have fun ladies and good luck to all my fellow bloggers who are fighting through finals!