photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

My Crazy Answers

So Ali from Our Happily Ever After tagged me in a question game, and it's taken me a while to answer back because of school. Finally, I have answered the questions so here they are!

1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Jesus Christ
2. What's the biggest milestone you've crossed so far?
Marrying my best friend for time and all eternity...
Photo by Mark Mabry (yes he did our wedding pics)

3. Where's your favorite place to eat?
Olive Garden!

4. Do you work out? And if you do, how often?
I work out about 4 - 5 times a week. So proud of myself for keeping it up!

5.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Probably back to Sweden. I love it there, especially going with Lance.

6. What's your favorite guilty pleasure food?
Samoa Girl Scout Cookies!!!

7. Do you believe in New Year's Resolutions? If so, do you keep them?
I do believe in New Year's Resolutions and I do keep them. One year my goal was to go to the temple every single week, and I only missed four weeks out of the whole year because I had surgery. I loved going so often!

8. What's your favorite vacation you've taken?
Wow, that's really hard! Seeing as how we can fly a lot, I love the vacations Lance and I have taken to Hawaii, Orlando (honeymoon), and Sweden the best!

9. What's your favorite Disney song?
"Beauty and the Beast"

10. Do you have a favorite Broadway play (musical or non-musical)?
Definitely "Wicked" which Lance and I are going to see in a month!!!

11. What's your favorite comfort food?
This is going to sound weird, but my favorite comfort food is Pizza Hut Thin Crust Pizza. Lance can tell when I am having a really bad day because I'll ask if we can order it.

I think everyone else has pretty much been tagged so I'll just leave it with the answers! Thanks Ali!