photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Valentine's Day Preparation!

I'm sure you all remember bringing Valentines for each student in your class when you were younger. Well I wish I had kids so I could help them make cute things like that, but my little brother is very creative and I got to help him make his Valentines for school this year! He found the idea in the Family Fun magazine. All you do is take a picture of the child holding a piece of PVC pipe...

...And then when you print the picture, you hole punch the end of the pipe and put a lollipop in so it looks like they are holding a GIANT lollipop! His turned out so cute! I took the picture, and then he and my mom hole punched them, put cute borders on them, and put in the lollipops. Yay!