photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Wicked!

So I really am trying to keep up with blogging, but this whole buying a house process is a lot more time consuming than I anticipated. (Hopefully though, if everything works smoothly, we should be able to get the keys by next week!) Anyway, one of the most exciting things that has happened lately was that my mom and sisters went with Lance and I to see Wicked! I was really excited because I have never seen any show at Gammage from seats lower than the highest balcony and we had tickets for the middle balcony! Lance had never seen the show before either, so I was anxious to see what he thought of it. I sported green!

Lance thought the dragon and stage cover were really neat!
The show was, as I knew it would be, AWESOME! Lance ended up loving it! In fact, he didn't stop singing the songs for weeks...
My sisters, mom, and I.
It was a wonderful time and I am so glad we chose it as a Christmas present to each other. It was well worth the wait! Honey, "...because I knew you, I have been changed for good."