photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Birthday Fun!

So my pups will each have their 1st birthday in May, and so I have been shooting pictures of them every few months to document their growth! Check out the comparison between the week I brought Bamse home (we had Saga for two weeks) and last week!

They're huge right! I love my pups!

It was also my baby brother's birthday! He turned nine!
I can't believe it!
My mom asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday dinner, 
and his request was KFC in the park with just his family. 
Good choice :)
My mom also got him a Cake Boss cake!


My card definitely won the funniest award!
That's what I was going for! :)


Snapped this lovely picture of my mommy and JJ before we left!
I love my family!