photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Holiday Clearance & Muppets

 So being a (relatively) newly wed, I want to decorate my house for every holiday, 
but don't always have the moo-lah to go buy all of the things I want!
So... as hard as it can be,
I wait for the clearance sales!
Target clearance sales mostly.
So the day after Valentine's Day, I got the following beauties for 50-70% off!







Needless to say, I am always proud of myself for all of the money I save, 
and how cute my house looks...
after each holiday is over. 
:)

I also collect Muppets,
And am always looking for a bargain on those.
I have been waiting for one specific figurine to be listed on eBay for over eight months!
(Gonzo - Jim Shore)
And a few weeks ago, I got it!
I am a Muppet bargain hunter, I tell ya!

Here is my proud,
complete Jim Shore Muppets collection!







Love them! Hoping that my hubs will build me a stage display for them!
Now, this isn't nearly my whole Muppets collection, 
so perhaps I'll share more another time!

What do you collect?



post signature
 photo facebook.png photo instagram.png photo blank.png photo twitter.png photo mail.png photo pinterest.png