photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Vegas Baby!

So this week is FINALLY my spring break!
I am so excited!
I kicked it off by going on a day trip to Vegas with my besties (Sampson & Delaney)
for Sam's 22nd birthday. 
It was so fun to spend time with them!

(It was also my first trip being apart from Lance, which was a little sad)
I had a blast drinking lots of Dr. Pepper and watching them gamble,
Being a good luck charm,



Laughing at funny people,

Seeing the water show at the Belagio,


Shopping,




Going to the Coke factory,
And the M&M factory,




As well as eating at the Hard Rock Cafe,

and the Grotto.






Plus,
can't say that I love everything about Vegas,
but the lights,
they are just amazing. 





I also saw the neatest aquarium with sharks and manta rays that was in the middle of a
POOL!
When I am rich someday,
 I want a giant aquarium in my pool!


On the way home to Phoenix,
we were running out of gas so we stopped at...
Uranus Gas Station.
Yep.
You read that correctly. :)

Pretty interesting gas station.




It

was 

AWESOME!

I seriously have the best friends ever!

And my pups and hubby were happy to have me back.
My family, friends, and dogs seriously make my life so wonderful.

post signature
 photo facebook.png photo instagram.png photo blank.png photo twitter.png photo mail.png photo pinterest.png