photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

The End of an Era

It's strange...
I've been doing it for so long.
Almost all of my life.
It's taken all of my time, my effort, my talents.
It's emptied me completely, but filled me to overflowing.
It's been my exhaustion, my vigor,
my frustration, my passion.
Now I'm done.
Of course, I'll probably never be really done with it.
I may go back for fun.
But for now, 
It's the end of an era.

I graduated with my degrees in both special education
and elementary education.
And I worked dang hard for it.


Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better, it's not. - Dr. Suess
  post signature
 photo facebook.png photo instagram.png photo blank.png photo twitter.png photo mail.png photo pinterest.png