photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Silent Little Moments

Sometimes I feel like there are moments in my life where time seems to stand still.
I feel as though nothing could stop me from realizing 
that in these moments there is a power beyond anything else.
This power reminds me how much I have to be grateful for. 
One night a few weeks ago, 
I had one of those silent little moments. 
I was washing dishes, 
Lance was on the floor playing with the dogs.
After a few minutes,
it grew quiet so I looked over the counter to see this...


And like a full on train, it hit me. 
I have everything a person could want in this world,
starting with this guy,
and his compassion for our puppies and for me.
I am so grateful...
post signature
 photo facebook.png photo instagram.png photo blank.png photo twitter.png photo mail.png photo pinterest.png