photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Locket

Being a photographer, 
I am automatically drawn to anything that I can personalize by adding my own pictures. 
Lockets for example are something I've always loved. 

I have a very favorite locket right now. 
It has a little pink rose on it that I absolutely love. 


So the other day I went to wear it, 
and of course I opened it to glance at my photos inside. 
Suddenly I realized that something was missing. 
Inside was a photo of Pappa Bear and the Chocolates, 
but now I also have a Little Muppet.
Silly of me, but I was so thrilled to add another photo
to complete my little family in my locket. 
I am so blessed to have a locket full of ones I love
and who love me. 


post signature
 photo facebook.png   photo instagram.png   photo blank.png   photo twitter.png   photo mail.png   photo pinterest.png