photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Things I Love Thursday: Noah & Olivia

Today's edition of Things I Love Thursday
is featuring a sweet handmade shop called 

Noah & Olivia


Jeni creates all sorts of goodies for littles, 
and she creates them to your taste too!

You can choose your fabric, appliqués, crinkle add ons for toys, etc. 
Have I mentioned that I LOVE when handmade shops customize things for buyers?
Well I DO!

Little Muppet's personal favorite from Jeni's shop is the teething ring toy!


She chomps on it all day long and I love that Jeni added a little red heart per my request!


Svea also has a drool bib that matches her teether 
and she puts that to good use too!
For baby teethers and bibs with your own personal style put into them, 
great customer service, 
and satisfied babies, 
check out Noah & Olivia when the shop reopens in a few weeks!


Meanwhile Svea will be over here chewing away. 
post signature
 photo facebook.png   photo instagram.png   photo blank.png   photo twitter.png   photo mail.png   photo pinterest.png