photo siri_home.png    photo siri_herandhim.png    photo siri_photography.png    photo siri_ibelieve.png    photo siri_shop_zpsf1c12f66.png    photo siri_contact.png

Frosty Voxbox

I received a Frosty VoxBox from Influenster 
and I was so excited to test out these free products! 
I love getting these boxes
because I get to try new things risk free
and find new favorite products!
To see the specific items in this box, 


One of the things I LOVED in this VoxBox
were the Red Vines - Fruit Vines Bites!
I'm not even that big of a fan of licorice type candy, 
but these were so yummy!
I was sharing tiny bits with Svea and she decided to feed Mr. Alligator some too!


I also really loved the Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner, the Rimmel eye makeup remover, the NYC Lasting Lip Color (Sugar Plum), and the Eco Tools hair brush!

I don't usually do daring lip colors, 
but this Sugar Plum color is the perfect balance between classy and bold!



After using the No 7 Advanced Skin Serum, the eyeliner, the hairbrush, and the lip color to get ready for a date with the hubby, 
I decided that this was definitely my favorite Voxbox yet!
The skin serum has been fantastic for healing my skin 
from baby nail scratches, 
scars, 
acne, 
etc.


So glad I could participate through Influenster! 
post signature
 photo facebook.png   photo instagram.png   photo blank.png   photo twitter.png   photo mail.png   photo pinterest.png